- 4 bedroom / 3 bath home on 2 acres with end of the road seclusion
- Quiet, respectful, transparent, loving, creative, earth friendly, permaculture, healthy, open-hearted, peaceful, no smoking, no drugs, clean and organized, headphones may be required when listening to music, etc. to contribute to the peace
- stream flows around property, bicycles and kayaks available, organic gardens, fruit trees, spacious home with open beam ceilings and venting skylights, and a sweet dog (she stays outside)
- future projects: adult jungle gym type area with travelling rings and ziplines, treehouses, outdoor shower, pond, natural hot tub heated by sun, etc.
- Goal is to provide the balance of space and community that is best for each person
- Rent for 1st month is $700 for one person with private bedroom and bathroom, $600 for shared bathroom; 1st month's rent and deposit(equal to rent amount) due upon moving in; fair energy exchange to community can be considered after that
- Everyone will have a say in how things go ~ your say is weighted by the energy that you put into the community
-There will be a one month trial period to see if we are a good fit
If interested, please email with some brief thoughts and a picture of yourself.
Thankyou and aloha!
Community location is placed at the center of the zip/postal code, city/state, or city/country (not based on street addresses)
Statement of Housing Non-discrimination:
Because our housing is a single housing unit and requires the sharing of bathroom, kitchen and common space membership/residency may be restricted based on sex/gender in accordance with the law. Our community does not discriminate based on race/color, national origin, religion, family status (i.e. having children, not having children, or being pregnant), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, source of income, age, creed, personal appearance, political affiliation, HIV infection, military/veteran status, unfavorable military discharge, gender identity or expression, receiving public assistance, or domestic abuse.