Question(s) for all members:
The La Paz Eco Village project has been sitting still for a while now due to lack of funding.
I think that this is largely due to everybody who wants to be involved also wanting to meet the others who also do. The biggest problem appears to be the everybody has different time schedules so that getting people physically together at the same time and place is an obvious need for the project to move forward.
I just spoke with Irma, who represents the seller, and explained this problem, with the solution obviously being for us to be able to use the land for an event that will bring everybody together who wants to be involved and go from there. She agrees and we will discuss a possible time for the use of the land for such an event.
The question now is, who is in fact really interested in this project as being actual parts of it and are you willing to come to the land to see it first hand (the photos may be good, but still nothing like seeing it with your own eyes)?
I would strongly suggest the month of November (this year) for that to happen , but do not want to move ahead on that unless there is firm commitments from folks to come and be a part of it.
Thus the question(s) is/are:
(1) Who in this group is actually on it to make the Eco Village a reality?
(2) What potential resources, skills, etc. are you willing to commit if you love the site as much as I and a couple of others do?
(3) Can you schedule in an event for November into your personal agendas?
(4) Are there those who would attend who will also be driving down and willing to act as shuttles out to the site for those not able to drive down, so would be flying in? If so would you also be willing to ride share down and if so how many people can your vehicle handle comfortably in addition to you and who would be coming wih you? That would also make yours and others trips more affordable.
(5) Who is willing to help coordinate such an event, which would basically be a camping event.
(6) Are there those with mobile homes, self contained campers, etc. that can act as kitchens for the event. Though we can, if need be, do outdoor kitchens.
(7) Are there those with Tipis or Yurts large enough for community uses who can bring them down. Albeit the main and as yet unfinished main building is quite adequate for larger councils as well.Be advised that you do need a passport in order to obtain your Tourists Card (good for up to 180 days).
For those genuinely interested you need to advise me of that, best done via direct email at email@example.com or request an add to my personal IM/Messenger at firstname.lastname@example.org (note Eco Village in that request).
Please respond to this question a.s.a.p. so that I can secure the site for the event.
Walk in Peace
Status: About to open