Our focus is mainly to provide a peaceful, spiritual, healthy where we each agree to respect and have consideration for each other and the land that sustains us.
we respect the dietary choices and spiritual beliefs of others.
Alreday we found some unrestricted land in the surrounding yoengju area in korea, with a well or mineral rights and decent soil for organic farming.
We envision a school/healing center/retreat where people can come to learn about sustainable living, natural health, and can participate in helping to build the community.
and we want to teach children by intentional community.
Goals for this group:
- Organically grow fruits, herbs, and vegetables
- education in intentional community
- Reduce, reuse, repurpose, and recycle
- Leave a smaller carbon footprint
- Share resources and land to lower cost of living
- Build structures from natural healthy materials
- Create a low-stress environment and have fun in the process