Land Agreements for Crystal Triple Moon Tribe (at this time this may change some but not much as it is close to what I see is needed for the land) I do see where in time there will be some changes as all things change with growth.
1. To live with Mother Earth in all ways. (I am not going to have a lot of rules but to live together we do need to use common sense)
2. Once we have a number of people living on the land we will form a council of elders.
3. Have thirty days to see if you can live by the way of the land and with the land.
4. Next to have another sixty days to see that you help and provide support to the growth of the community of the Crystal Triple Moon Tribe (CTMT)
5. Once you have been in the community 90 days and support the community, you will have another 90 to 180 days to show that you will continue to support CTMT. Also that you get along with the others within the community.
6 One thing you will need some way of supporting yourself, for food your trailer/tent/house. Yes at some point we will have jobs for some that donít have any income from the outside but to start with you will need some income.I am not going to support anyone or be your Mother..........
7. After that first year you will belong and have a voice in all that happens with in CTMT.
8. As the land buyer (Tamara Pickett) (Yes we all are co care takers of Mother but she does allows us to use Her and to care for Her). I will have last say so on things being built or used on the land. Till we get others that want to become co owners.
9. All permanent building will once they are built belong to the land and stay on the land. If you add a add on to a trailer then they both belong to CTMT as I will not have people tearing things up to get a travel trailer out as I have had it done in the pass and now have a big mess on my hands and a lot of wasted building supply's.
10. Everyone will donate time to work in the common areas.
11. During the first six months the person will donate at least a few hours a day and or a few days a week. After working and living on the land for a year the person will not have a set amount of hours to donate, but will be expected to work when ask and or needed. The number of hours will depend upon outside jobs and the time you spend on the land. These hours are minimum requirements; the person may choose to work more. More in the beginning of building and a little less as time goes on.
12. You will take care of the area you are living in at all times.
13. When there is a circle that you want to have (talk to me & the elders)or don't have one.
14. When you join in a circle that is going on you will be ask to help set up and take down, if it is something that you care not to join in you will not be ask to help in any way.
15. Now this is a hard thing to say and do but for the most part the CTMT tribe will be for adults only,or people who have kids and don't mine them being around adult lifestyles. Also with the tribe being open to all lifestyles (Pagans,gays,lesbians trans,nudest,BDSM).( this is do to the way the law is) For the ones who do want to bring their kids into this tribe and around these adult lifestyles. I have set aside a part of the land where you will be the farthest from where adult lifestyles gatherings will meet.As we are most gay and lesbian. Be forehand we will sit down and talk about the type gatherings that will be held here. This is before you move on to the land. To let you know what your kids might see, as kids seem to see more then we think they do. Myself I do not have any kids at this time in life and don't plan on having any more in my life as I am too old for kids. If you want kids you are welcome to have them here just will have to have them on the part of land that is set aside for people with kids.I don't have my dogs in your yard and don't want your kids in my yard as my dogs or myself are not use to kids..(may bite)
16. Pets you will be able to have pets as long as you care for them and pick up after them. Do to having gatherings I will ask that you put up a fence around where you are living on the land for your pets.
17. No taking more then three stones from Mother. No taking more then one piece of the pottery from the land if you find some and if it is where it will be hurt in any way bring it to the temple area please. As I know with having garden space we will need to move some things.
18.To show respect for Mother Earth: There will be no off road driving on the land, stay on the roads at all time as there will be roads to all parts of the land where you can get close to where you are living. No drive ways will be built up to each house as there will be a few common places to park. Unless you need one do to being unable to walk very far.(each side of the land)
19. Only time anyone will drive off the main road is to unload building supplies and it will be done in a way not to break or hurt Mother in anyway. I will have a wagon to pull with the tractor at slow speeds only.
20. There will be many water wells as I will expect help in the drilling of them. And for the ones who can help in buying of the pumps, pipe and tanks. I have a water well drilling rig. Just so we can have many wells.
21. On the water wells if we drill one on the space you are using you will be expected to help and pay for the pipe and pump and tank. Now this is for the ones who want a well for their use only
22. Drumming circles will be open to all unless it is for a special occasion. (Healing work-extra) where just the ones working with someone are in the circle.
23. Everyone will have use of and care of the temple/fire circle space.
24. All use of the Temple space will have to be agreed on by the elders-myself.
25. Land for each family is to be 1/4 to 1/2 acre for up to forty five families.
26. I will have forty five acres for myself and the scared space. This will be use for my home and work shop, my pets, fire circle and room for tents when we have events.
27. All equipment (tractors/ tools will be took care of and you will ask to use them) I have took time and money to make sure that we have most every tool we need to build most anything. If you do break something fix it or replace it.
28. I will expect help with this space as I am not going to be charging rent for staying on the land. (See # 10) Donations will always be accepted to go towards solar panels, batteries, well pumps, and wind generators and any fuel needed for heat in winter.(wood $160 a cord) Well solar pumps are about $1000 to $2500.00 each. That is with the solar panels batteries as the water line is extra.
29. At anytime someone moves off the land they will not longer have any say so or be able to claim any rights to the land.
30. When an idea is put forth to the council or me it becomes at once the property of the group. Although this notion sounds simple, it is perhaps the most profound principle of consultation. For in this rule, all ideas cease to be the property of any individual, sub-group, or constituency. When followed, this principle encourages those ideas that spring forth from a sincere desire to serve, as opposed to ideas that emanate from a desire for personal aggrandizement or constituency-building
Thank You all for the loving Spirit you are.
In Love & In Light
Keeper of the scared space of
Crystal Triple Moon Tribe
St. Johns Az. 85936
Status: Open to all who love Mother Earth